The latest version EGRV Control 2.1.1 is available here.
As I promised last week on my twitter, I’m uploading a small update to my EGRV Control. It’s a minor update that concentrate more in improving workflow while mixing. I also added more functionality to the Gate/Delay & LFO/Flange Buttons that will allow you to change value of those buttons on the fly. There are few more changes and improvement that you can find below. Lemme know what you think. Have fun! In the meantime I’m working on new template that utilize jog wheels to make it even more fun.
DOWNLOAD: EGRV Control 2.1
– New pitch reset button
– moving the filter activation and seek fader above the EQ fader to prevent
accidental touch to Play and Sync buttons
– Added functionality to pitch bend buttons. It becomes loop movers when you
– Pressing gate while moving EQ Low fader on deck A will enable you to change
the value of the gater. Pressing gate while moving EQ Mid fader on deck B will
enable you to change the value of the gater.
– Pressing shift and gate/delay while moving EQ Low fader on deck A will enable
you to change the value of the delay. Pressing shift and gate/delay while moving
EQ Mid fader on deck B will enable you to change the value of the delay
– LFO/Flange functions the same as Gate/Delay.
LFO + EQ Mid deck A change value of LFO
SHIFT+LFO+EQ Mid deck A Change value of Flange
LFO + EQ Hi deck B change value of LFO
SHIFT+LFO+EQ Hi deck B Change value of Flange
– When you press FLT it will activate/deactivate filter and reset the filter value to 0
– Pressing Mash 1 and moving EQ fader Hi on Deck A will change value of
– Pressing Mash 1 and moving EQ fader Low on Deck B will change value of
TouchOSC Editor 1.5.4 (for loading the template)
OSX 10.6 and above
Traktor Pro 2